Home Register Search FAQ Games Usergroups Log in  
Reply to topic I BUY OLD BARNS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
mjlichter

I'm a spike buck on this forum. <br> <b>My next goal is to become a 3 pointer.</B>
I'm a spike buck on this forum.
My next goal is to become a 3 pointer.

Game Tokens: 25
I have a barn in my backyard (Strongsville, OH) i would like to have taken down... very old. interested in buying the wood and/or dismantling the barn?

Let me know and how to get a hold of you.

Mike
i need buyer for dismantled barn wood. can anyone direct me
ScottHinkle

I'm a spike buck on this forum. <br> <b>My next goal is to become a 3 pointer.</B>

can anyone direct me to old barn wood buyers. im new to the game i have 3 barns and no buyers for the dismantled wood. contact number is 614 905 0227 ask for scott. im based in columbus oh.
trktrner

I have an old barn for sale in Western Michigan. It was built in the late 1800's and is still in fair condition. Please let me know if there is anyone interested.
dmorehouse

We have a very large barn that needs to be torn down. Looking for someone to remove it. I hear there are agencies in Arizona that buy them for top dollar??? I was told to contact this website to see if anyone was interested in disassembling and removing it. We live in Michigan, near Lansing.
Thank you! [Razz]
sean743809

Zodiac: Taurus

i have a barn in indiana it was built in 1910 i would like to sell wood when we tear it down if anyone can help me find barnwood buyers. THANK YOU
bbfry

I have an old barn with red painted siding, red painted tin roof, rough sewn beams in North eastern Indiana, please contact me if interested in buying.
bowmankm

I am trying to sell a barn built in 1907 that is 40' by 84' feet because the area is needed for expanding a grain elevator. Always had a good roof and the beams have stayed dry. I am located in northeastern Indiana. Does anyone have any contacts who buy and tear down old barns? Thanks
eddie arnold type

I have 4 old barns that I would like to sell. Buyer must clean up all of the area. The barns are 50-70 years old. They are in Carroll County, OH. Contact me if you are intereseted.

Eddie Arnold
wvfisherman

Zodiac: Aquarius

I have a barn for sale 20 by 36 with chesnut oak and poplar boards in great condition..No paint, or other type adhesives have been used..Selling to the highest bidder as need to removed soon...In west virginia..25951...I will send pictures by email with interest..
Buying Barns..
bikerlynn

Zodiac: Pisces

I have an amish built 40x60 barn with lofts...its all pegged and wedged solid beams...would love to get some estimates on selling it. I was told I was sitting on a gold mine and am interested in selling for the right price..I'm in central Indiana, can anyone advise me on who to contact for quotes..
bkbench

Game Tokens: 50
I have an 100 year old oak timber barn with a limestone foundation that I am selling and needs removal. Located in Bridgeport, Ohio and am looking for a buyer. E-mail me at bkbench@comcast.net for pics and questions.
Re: I BUY OLD BARNS
Dona Rhea

We have a very large barn in Central Ohio in good working condition that was built in the early 1900's. We need it torn down because we want to build a barn for larger equipment storage and livestock housing. Can you send someone to look at our barn to see if you can buy it?

[quote="BUDDYLYNCH"]I BUY OLD BARNS

WILL DISMANTLE AND HAUL AWAY

LEAVE YOUR PROPERTY CLEAN

LOWER YOUR TAXES[/quote]
debbie.willie

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE A OLD BANK BARN AND WE ARE LOCATED IN COAL CENTER,PA. IT IS FULL OF WORMY CHESTNUT. IT IS STARTING TO FALL AND WE CAN NOT SAVE IT SO WOULD LIKE TO SELL IT. JUST TO MUCH WORK FOR US TO DO OURSELVES. WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT YOU COULD OFFER FOR IT. PLEASE CALL 724-938-8640. DEBBIE OR WILLIE
Another Ohio Barn for Sale
Conejo148

1880's 30x60 w/ 20' eaves, good shape, square and standing, little post damage, bottom 1'-3' of barn siding starting to go. Call me, open to offers...don't necessarily need insurance or license.

Steve
419-576-6636 cell, ZIP 43548.

Link to Craigslist posting
Old Barn For Sale in Northeast Georgia
jmcorn

Old 20x20 2 story barn for sale located in Northeast Ga. Constructed in 1950 of Chesnut and Oak with tin roof. Floor boards of second story has no nails in boards. $3,000 obo, buyer must tear down, pictures available. Email me for details jmcorn@charter.net.

Could you please put me in contact with any buyers you know in the Southeat?

Thanks!

I BUY OLD BARNS