| Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:24 pm
I switched my party affiliation after my party pushed a liberal to the forefront of the republican party. I was outraged that they would place this fool on the ticket. Now I'm not so sure that it's a bad thing. Here's my take:
1) Everyone knows the name of the democratic chairman. The guy can't keep from putting himself in front of a microphone
2) I have yet to find anyone who can tell me the name of the republican chairman.
3) The ONLY republican in any kind of spotlight is John McCain.
4) The "battle royal" between Obama & Clinton continues to escalate.
5) The real battle will be at the democratic convention.
6) In the mean time, supporters of the two remaining democratic hopefuls are beginning to take this battle very personal.
7) The supports of the candidate who looses the democratic are going to be VERY bitter.
8) Upwards to 1/2 of these bitter supporters will refuse to support the democratic candidate.
9) McCain wins in a landslide.
10) For once, the republican party outwits the DNC and wins a contest that they had no chance of contending for just 12 months before the election.