Home Register Search FAQ Games Usergroups Log in  
Reply to topic Hog Hunting Magazine
Hog Hunting Magazine
will choate

Pabucks.com Pro Staff Writer

Game Tokens: 298
I just found a new magazine at Wal Mart last month. Its a good mag, lots of good info and not a bad price to subscribe. The free T-SHIRT looks great but way to small for me.
The Mag is called "BOAR HUNTER MAGAZINE). They also sell Hog Calls, Hog "P" and great looking T-shirts. I received the T-shirt, but not the hog call I ordered, about a week after placing the order online. I called the number listed ,1-888-297-2627, and left a message. A Lady called me back the next day and I got the Hog call in two days.
This is something to see even if you don't hunt hogs! Can you believe people hunt with just a knife! I'm talking 300lbs Hogs with just a knife!!! I don't care for the dog hunting and I think its on the way out but some like it. A good bit of stuff on bow hunting for Hogs also.
The web site for the mag is
www.boarhuntermagazine.com
I liked it and just wanted to pass it on.
[Very Happy]
Hog hunting with a knife
Anonymous

I killed a 300 pound hog with a knife in March. I hunted in Argentina with a friend and his Dogos. We had a blast and cooked the hog in the woods that night. One of the best tasting meats I ever had.
will choate

The flight sergon on Ft Benning says I have the "BIGEST PAIR HE HAS EVER SEEN" ! Mine arn't big enough to do that!!! [Sad]
What!!!!
Anonymous

Ahem......Did I read that correctly?
Are you guy friends or well nevermind!
It was kindda scary to think about it before I did it but, afterwards and looking back on it....what a blast! The first thing that came to mind after I got him was.....I want to do that again!
will choate

I have to get a Phy each year on Ft Benning to keep my job.
Treebound

Zodiac: Scorpio

Game Tokens: 938
Tell us more, Triple sevens. How did you ambush this hog? Did you drop out of a tree and land on his back and cut his throat? Sounds like a good huntin story for us all [Exclamation] [Exclamation]

Hog Hunting Magazine